Jan 11, 2011

Are you a Superstition type?

Do you believe in superstition?

If I said I dont believe in such things, I might be lying to myself. Because sometimes you dont have to be agreed or disagreed with it, but if you already knew the rules you might as well just follow it. Because we always regret after what we did. I dont want to regret later on, that's very torturing, do you agree?

I mean why do you want to go against somethings that we smell fishy about? If we heard about the rules, dont against it, follow it.

I just read about people saying a myth of staying at hotel.

I dont know if its true or not, but if I remember next time when check-in a hotel I will sure do so. What should you do before you enter a hotel room?

I have experienced myself at many occasions, when we stayed at hotel in Indonesia. I didnt know what happen, but my daughter just cant go to her sound sleep. She will sleep, but she will keep crying during her sleep, and it really freak me out as it always happened whenever we stayed at hotel.

Today, I read about what you should actually do before you enter the hotel room.

Some said, you should knock at the door and wait for a few minutes before entering. Do you do this? Another version is you should say sorry and pray sincerely before go inside the room.

Another said, you should flush the toilet once you entered the room. Why? I also have no idea.

If you see a Bible on the dressing table, it means mischievous ghosts residing in the room. Sound spooky right? Even bad if the Bible is open.

What's your view about this? Do you have other version or believe? Share it here.
Or will you do what others are saying?

To play save, I think I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails