Sep 28, 2008

Free Goodies Bag

Disney's Princess 4th Anniversary @ United Square Shopping Mall with Free Goodies Bag

Few days back I was reading TodayOnline, one of the ads attracted me to read. Disney's Princess Magazine 4th Anniversary activities with free goodies bag. I thought this will be fun for my little princess Callys. Plus there will be Free Goodies Bags if we present a copy of Disney's Princess #50.

I went to check the price of the magazine, S$4.20 comes with free Disney's Princess erasers. When I was browsing the magazine, my little Callys saw it and wanted to buy. At first I still think quite expensive, my little Callys still cant read yet, will be a waste, but she insisted to buy. I cant control her, so I bought it for her in the end.

Because of that magazine, today we are bringing our little princess Callys to see the Anniversary activities at United Square Shopping Mall just opposite Novena MRT.

The free goodies bag really worth the price I paid for the magazine. Many things inside (free Disney Fairies magazine, a free bracelet, free jelly, hair bow, a purple wallet, a free plastic file holder with nice Disney fairies pictures on it, etc), not bad at all.

I guess, something free or free goodies bag offered will really attract me ha ha not my daughter tough, paise paise (shame in english).

More pictures to share with all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails