Jan 22, 2009

Presenting QiPao Princesses @ Nursery School

Today 23 Jan '09, last day to go school before CNY.
My little Callys is having CNY celebration @ PCF nursery school. Everyone kid is encourage to wear traditional clothes according to the season celebration. Luckily I bought her a new qipao ^o^ Just check out the photos then you will know what is qipao.

Getting ready to go school for Niu Year Celebration.

My little Callys - Crossing sky bridge to school.

My little Callys posing with her friend Evageline just outside their class room.

Topaz kids are queing up waiting to go into class.

Look at them, arent they looking a like qipao beauty princesses?

My little Callys with her teacher Mdm Belinda.
Quess what's inside her HongPao? 2pcs of coin coco^o^
After school, she saw me, she received HongPao fom teacher, and other snacks. They also sing kong xi fa cai song. Today's class only last for one and half hour.
Happy Niu Year everyone. Best wishes to all of you^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails